Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Calla Lily Bouquet

Fall bouquets are hard to find, I was realizing one day as I was doing an internet search. Either they're full of dead things and twigs and brownish crusties, or they're a handful of sunflowers tied with raffia. I knew there had to be some way to create an exquisite bouquet for a fall wedding that doesn't droop into either of these categories. To me, autumn is a time of glowing, fiery, angelic color standing out it striking contrast to the dark purple evenings that lengthen into winters. Fall is one of the most beautiful times of the year. Why shouldn't fall weddings be just as glorious? So I set to the task. 

What if we were to pick out some of the finest, most vibrant colors there are?
 Orange. Pink. Purple. Coral. 
Find the most life-like real touch flowers there are?
Calla Lilies. Roses. Dark lavender sprigs.
And gather them into a vivid explosion of fairy-tale color for the glowing fall wedding I envision?

Introducing our exclusively real touch Calla Lily Bouquet.







Order yours at the Lilywinkel Bridal Blossom Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment