Monday, November 29, 2010

Lilywinkel Is the Featured Artist in Zosai Organics Blog

Brittany with Zosai Organics interviewed and featured me on her blog. Go to the Christian Artists and Sellers Blog and leave your comments!

Zosai Organics has some amazing products that present the Word of God in its original language on T-shirts for men and women. You can literally "bind God's word" to your heart!
"Peace" in Greek


Brittany is a wonderful Christian lady, a wife, a mother, and a great person to work with! I'm very grateful for this opportunity to be featured on her blog.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I found you on the Etsy Castteam directory. Love your blog :-) Julie (http://maxiesknitwear.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skye,
    Thanks so much for following! I am following you back-- looks like you have a lot of fun over there on your site. Very cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie and Max,
    I just checked out your blog-- how gorgeous! And I'm thrilled to meet another Castteam member. Best wishes!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete